…So I thought I’d make a post.
It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here; first due to the end-of-semester rush to get all my work done, and second, due to chronic bone idleness. Now, though, I feel I should post something, so here’s what’s been goin’ on.
- Terraria: Patch 1.1’s come along, and for the life of me, I can’t get any of the content. The Wall of Flesh is a boss, in the literal and memetic sense. Still, here’s hoping that the Bone/Cobweb armor can help me out
- OpenTTD: Started playing this with couple of friends; turns out, it’s incredibly boring on it’s own, but quite entertaining with a bit of banter over Teamspeak
- Arcanum: Oldie, but a goodie, and definately overlooked by a lot of people. Dwarves with guns, you can’t really beat that. So much content, I’ve been saving it for a rainy day, but I’ve been playing around with it a bit again, although I haven’t gone past Tarrant yet
- Computer Systems: I hate machine code so much. My hatred is tangible.
- Programming: Entirely trivial work, but it’s done now, thank god
- Corporation: Giant Megatron cyberlin teleported through time and took the party to venus in the past, as it burned and died. Sepukku was the way out for my character
- Pathfinder: My elf is encrusted with the blood of a thousand goblins, and a guy got eaten by a death-embodyment-in-the-form-of-the-characters-worst-fear-and-this-was-determined-to-be-a-girl, except he didn’t due to DM intervention
- Got a load of cards from a guy at SWARM, sorted and integrated into my current supplies
- Destroyed and recreated decks, now have new and improved Molimo EDH, as well as Elf, Treefolk, Fungus tribals, and a Naya Auramancy deck
That’s about everything that’s been going on, in a nutshell. Hopefully I’ll be doing something of note some time in the future; you’ll be the first to hear about it.